Productivity is something which plays a vital role in achieving our goals! If you are lazy than you will not be able to pursue your goals. So stop being lazy, start working on your daily routine and add these habits in your daily routine chart. It will have a positive impact on your mindset and also increase the power of positive thinking.
Everybody wants a daily routine for a healthy body and mind, to be more productive, and improves their daily lives. But they don’t know what to do? Don’t worry, add these 11 things in your daily routine to improve your life for the better. All these tasks are really easy to do.
Do read the article till the end to get the beneficial tip!
11 Productive Habits You Must Add In Your Daily Routine Chart:
1. Drink water:
Keeping your body hydrated is a very important step. So, Wake up, brush your teeth and drink a glass full of water. Drinking water on an empty stomach is very beneficial.
• It will clear all the waste from the body.
• You will feel hungry.
• It will help you increase your energy.
And, make sure that you don’t eat for a while after drinking water.
2. Wash your face day and night:
Make it a habit of washing your face atleast two times a day. It will help you to remove any dirt from your skin
Washing your face in the morning will help you to start a fresh day.
3. Watch or read news and books:
This is a wonderful habit to add in your daily routine. Watching or reading news will not only help you to be aware of our surroundings but also it will enhance your general knowledge.
Reading books in an another productive thing which you should do.
• Read motivating books which will help you to stay focused towards your goal.
• It will strengthen your brain and will also build up vocabulary.
Readings books is a really good start to increase productivity in your daily life. So, grab some books from the book store and start reading!
4. Be active:
You must be knowing that Exercise will help you to stay healthy and fit but it will also help you be more productive in your daily lives.
• It will reduce stress and will automatically help you to improve your performance.
• It will also help you to get a better and quality sleep in night
And ofcourse, Laziness will not at all help you to increase productivity.
5. Eat healthy:
Adequate Nutrition will help you to increase your productivity and you will be able to work for your goal with more dedication only when you have eaten healthy and properly. So, always eat healthy food because what you eat will affect your productivity.
Make easy and simple meals that you rotate through every weeks.
Some benefits of healthy eating:
• It will increase your energy and concentration towards your work.
• It will help you get a better sleep.
• It will help ypu reduce stress and work properly.
6. Become organised:
Most of the people think that being organised means being tidy, but no it actually means that you know where you have kept your belongings and can find things in no time.
Benefits of being organised
• It will help you to achieve more in minimum time.
• It will help you to gain a sense of control.
• It will help you to reduce your stress level.
• It will help you to clear up the fog in your brain.
• It will help you to gain calmess from your space.
• You will be able to make better use of your skills.
• And most importantly it will help you to have more time to spend on what’s important to you and what’s not.
7. Spend less time on phone:
No doubt, We are so much addicted to our smartphones day in day out. But, try to spend less time on your phone.
Benefits of spending less time on smartphones:
• To Decrease stress and anxiety levels
• We will stop getting distracted and work hard to achieve our goal.
• We will not waste our time in stupid stuffs.
• We will do some more productive and constructive work.
• We will be able to use our brain more effectively.
8. Set a daily intension:
This is very important step to be added in your daily routine. Set up a daily intension every morning or the previous night. It will help you to be more clear about what you have to do on that day and will not waste your time in doing other works.
Benefits of setting a daily goal:
• You will be more clear about what is important and what is not.
• It will also give you a clarity in your decision making.
• It makes you more motivated to get the things done.
• Once you have completed your task, you will feel absolutely great and also gives you personal satisfaction.
• Setting up a goal will also help you to find out about your capabilities and potential.
Self-care is the most important things you can do for your health, happiness, and for your productivity. It will help you to present the best of yourself. You will be able to understand yourself more better.
Yes, you absolutely need knowledge for self care by thinking what you love to do, and what you want to do. It will help you to concentrate on what you are doing. So, it automatically helps you to increase self knowledge.
Take some time out for yourself and things which are more important. It will also help you to have a healthy relationship with your spouse, friends and family. It provides positive feeling which will ultimately boost up your mood and confidence.
And once you start making time for the things that matters more to you, trust me you will give a wonderful direction to your life.
10. Get some fresh air:
Getting some fresh air is really important. We all need fresh air. We instantly get the good feelings when we get some fresh air. Not only it will help you to feel good, but also help to boost your health.
So, take out some time from your busy day and go out to breathe the freshness.
11. Ask yourself 2 questions everday:
Whenever you wakeup in the morning ask yourself these 2 questions daily:
• What do I value the most today?
• How to I want to feel for today?
Add this to your routine and you will see the game changing days.
Can’t move on? Learn 10 ways to have fun in a relationship
How much time we have for the day is not important, but how we should spend the time we have? this is important.